Sue is responsible for generating new business by working with the key decision makers at various national and international organizations. She is focused on developing collaborative strategies that ensure our continued growth and visibility within the market place and in the community. Sue’s professional experience includes over 15 years in the title industry. She also has many year of experience in real estate both on the sales and management side where she provided sales and leadership training. Within the title industry, Sue’s experience has included procuring many large national accounts and working with lenders, developers, corporations, attorneys, relocation companies and diversified commercial entities. She is also a licensed Real Estate Broker in Texas.
Sue is a member of the following organizations:
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Houston
- ULI (Urban Land Institute)
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
- NMHC (National Multi-Housing Council)
- BABC (British American Business Council)
- AMA (American Marketing Association)
- NAR, TAR, HAR (National, Texas and Houston Association of Realtors)
- Worldwide ERC (Employee Relocation Council)
- TLTA (Texas Land Title Association)
- HRP (Houston Relocation Professionals)
- Sponsors of CCIM & NAIOP.
Sue currently serves on the CREW Houston Board of Directors, the CREW delegate and serves on 3 committees for the National Crew Network. She is also involved in various community organizations including Dress for Success, where she serves on the Corporate Guild, and the Latin Women’s Initiative.